Full-Day Private Tour of Golden City ( Jaisalmer ) with Guide
Experience 6 Hour Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour with Beauty of Jaisalmer
Duration : 6 Hour
Time of Departure : 9:00 AM
Time of Return : 3:00 PM
Experience the 6 hour private full day tour of Golden City Jaisalmer with your City Expert that’s cover landmarks and Heritage sites. After hotel pickup in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and proceed the sightseeing tour of Golden City that includes Golden Fort ( Sonar Kila ), Jain Temple in the Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Patwa Ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Old Market of Jaisalmer and Gadisagar Lake for Beautiful sunset from the lake.
Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaisalmer where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Lather things and Handicraft etc.
You’ll travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle, and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.HIGHLIGHT
- Transportation by AC Car
- Gadisagar Lake (A man-made water reservoir, the Gadisagar Lake was once the only source of water in Jaisalmer.)
- Jaisalmer Fort ( Visit Surya gate and Jain Temples and palace inside the fort )
- Salim Singh-ki Haveli (Moti Mahal) (This mansion is famous for its distinctive architecture as it is constitutes 38 gracefully carved balconies.)
- Patwaon-Ki-Haveli (Patwa Haveli is one of the finest, oldest and the largest havelis in Jaisalmer.)
- Bazar ( Heritage Walk in the Bazar )
- Mandir Palace and Tazia Tower (A Noticeable Feature Of Mandir Palace Is Its Tower Called ‘Badal Vilas’, Which Stands Out As The Tallest Structure Below The Hill-Top City Fort. )
- Jain Temple ( The Oldest Jain Temple inside fort).
" We Welcoming you to Marvin Jaisalmer’s Hometown " The best way to explore the Golden City of Rajasthan...!!
After the leisurely breakfast In the morning @ 9:00 AM, You will be welcomed by our driver & guide from your designated hotel... and proceed for sightseeing of Jaisalmer - Accompanied by English Speaking Guide.
Enjoy a tour of Jaisalmer city which was built by King Rawal Jaisal. Visit the Golden Fort, Popularly known as the Golden Fort of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer Fort is set on Trikuta Hills. It was constructed by Raja Jaisal, the Rajput ruler. Its yellowish sandstone structure and golden sand dunes make it referred to as the Sonar Quila.
Visit “ Jain Temple” Inside the Jaisalmer Fort lies Jain Temple which is a series of temples devoted to Jain Tirthankaras and can be traced back to the 12th century. The temples are known for their distinctive architectural style inspired by Dilwara Jain Temples of Mount Abu.
Enjoy a tour of Salim Singh Ki Haveli. One of the most beautiful historic edifices, Salim Singh ki Haveli is situated in the heart of Jaisalmer city. The mansion was built by Salim Singh, the prime minister of the kingdom when Jaisalmer was the capital.
Visit – Patwon Ki Haveli, Built by a popular trader of the city named Guman Chand and his sons, Patwon ki Haveli is a massive five-storied structure with decorative suites. Its large corridors and the decorated walls excellently represent the art form that prevailed.
Jaisalmer, the Golden City of Rajasthan, is a very royal city and The Bazaars & Other Places puts more shade to its culture and royalty. Huge quantities of visitors, Indian and tourists visit Jaisalmer particularly to see the Places and experience its local life. So here we have brought to you places to in Jaisalmer to get the perfect Heritage walk & Bazaar.
Visit “ Gadisagar Lake” The beautiful artificial lake of Gadisagar was built by King Maharawal Gadsi during the 14th century. It is a rainwater lake which was earlier the main source of water during that period. There are many temples and cenotaphs around the banks of the lake. For beautiful sunset over the lake while doing boating ride.We will use a mix of walking to do this tour. The itinerary is flexible, to suit your pace ....later On, The driver will drop you back to your hotel..!! *Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Jaisalmer*
- Transportation By AC Car
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing with Guide
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
Things To Bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's)
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.