Incredible Jaisalmer Full-Day Tour with Guide
Discover the highlight of the Golden City Jaisalmer with Guide in One Day. Jaisalmer is a charming destination filled with beautiful architectural landmarks, monuments, palaces, museums, and colorful bazaars. Enjoy your wonderful discovery of the unique beauty of Golden City Jaisalmer. Visit the Golden Fort ( Sonar Kila ), Jain Temple in the Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Patwa Ki Haveli, Nathamal Ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Old Market of Jaisalmer and Gadisagar Lake, and Vyas Chatri for Beautiful sunset. You’ll travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle, and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.
Later in the day, enjoy shopping in Jaisalmer where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Lather things, and Handicraft, etc.
- Pick-up (from Airport/Train/Bus station or Hotel) 1
- Mandir Palace and Tazia Tower (A Noticeable Feature Of Mandir Palace Is Its Tower Called ‘Badal Vilas’, Which Stands Out As The Tallest Structure Below The Hill-Top City Fort. ) 7
- Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli (This Haveli was commissioned to serve as the residence of Diwan Mohata Nathmal. ) 5
- Kothari's Patwaon-Ki-Haveli (Patwa Haveli is one of the finest, oldest and the largest havelis in Jaisalmer.) 6
- Salim Singh-ki Haveli (Moti Mahal) (This mansion is famous for its distinctive architecture as it is constitutes 38 gracefully carved balconies.) 4
- Jaisalmer Fort ( Visit Surya gate and Jain Temples and palace inside the fort ) 3
- Gadisar Lake (A man-made water reservoir, the Gadisar Lake was once the only source of water in Jaisalmer.) 2
- Vyas Chhatri ( This atmospheric assemblage of golden sandstone chhatris (cenotaphs).8