Private Jaisalmer Day Tour By TukTuk with Pick Up & Drop
Visit Golden City like a local, in an autorickshaw (or tuk-tuk, as they are called in Southeast Asia) with this full-day sightseeing tour. Your driver will pick you up at your hotel and show you all sorts of local attractions, including the Golden Fort ( Sonar Kila ), Jain Temple in the Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Patwa Ki Haveli, Nathamal Ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Old Market of Jaisalmer and Gadisagar Lake and Vyas Chatri for Beautiful sunset in the evening.
Later in the day, enjoy shopping in Jaisalmer where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Lather things, and Handicraft, etc.
In the end of the tour if you would like to learn how to drive Tuk-Tuk then our TukTuk expert can provide an experience of drive a TukTuk in Jaisalmer.
- Pick-up (from Airport/Train/Bus station or Hotel)
- Gadisar Lake (A man-made water reservoir, the Gadisar Lake was once the only source of water in Jaisalmer.)
- Jaisalmer Fort ( Visit Surya gate and Jain Temples and palace inside the fort )
- Salim Singh-ki Haveli (Moti Mahal) (This mansion is famous for its distinctive architecture as it is constitutes 38 gracefully carved balconies.)
- Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli (This Haveli was commissioned to serve as the residence of Diwan Mohata Nathmal. )
- Kothari's Patwaon-Ki-Haveli (Patwa Haveli is one of the finest, oldest and the largest havelis in Jaisalmer.)
- Bazar ( Heritage Walk in the Bazar ).
- Mandir Palace and Tazia Tower (A Noticeable Feature Of Mandir Palace Is Its Tower Called ‘Badal Vilas’, Which Stands Out As The Tallest Structure Below The Hill-Top City Fort. )
- Vyas Chhatri ( This atmospheric assemblage of golden sandstone chhatris (cenotaphs).